Sunday, February 15, 2009

number one


Well, this is it. Craig and I have started a Blog. I cannot make any promises to you right now. I cannot say that we will update this often and that you will enjoy reading our posts. I cannot promise anything we say will make you laugh or be so interesting and intriguing that you cannot sleep at night. Aren't you excited we started a blog? We are.


We are currently trying to figure out our car situation. We have two cars that we feel okay about but we really feel that we do not need two cars right now. We basically do everything together, I know... we spend A LOT of time together. So we really would like to get rid of car debt and eventually not have a car payment. How awesome would that be?


Did you hear? Craig did rather well this Valentine's Day! I woke up to the smell of fresh flowers and a big stuffed dog in bed with me, it was very soft. Craig knows I still like stuffed animals, I cuddle with them when Craig isn't in the mood. This brings me to my next point: a pet.


We have been talking about getting a puppy for like a year now, since we moved into our house. Still... no puppy. I am okay with that. I am not sure if I could handle a dog right now. Pooping, peeing, eating all my stuff. I think I would grow to hate it and that is not fair. But then there are those moments when we see the cutest dogs and we say, "aw, we should get a dog like that!" It will be interesting to see if we get a puppy in the neat future. I mean, it is like a right of passage, isn't it? I have to be able to own and train a dog before I can have a child, right? No? oh. Well, it still may be a good idea.


We watched the NBA All-Star basketball game tonight, but this is not what I want to talk about. It is about one of the commercials I saw while watching the game. There was a commercial where a young woman was eating a Quarter Pounder with Cheese from McDonald's. I cannot remember the last time I ate something from McDonald's, I am not a very big fan. However, this particular commercial made me want to go out to the McDonald's down the street and get a QPC right away! I already ate dinner for the evening, even had ice cream for dessert. I should not want a fast food hamburger. After asking Craig a few times to go get me one and him refusing my request every time (for my own well-being) I decided if I still want one tomorrow, I will get one for lunch.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment